Last Updated: April 8th, 2022
Acceptance of Terms
You understand and acknowledge that the Service is hosted solely in the European Union (EU) and that data will be transmitted from your computer or mobile device to 149 Technologies' servers in the EU. By using the Service, you understand and consent to the processing of personal data in the EU.
Basic Rules and your 149 Live Calendar account
1. You can use the Service with or without a 149 Live Calendar account. In case you open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing 149 Technologies with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
2. 149 Technologies reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a user name, in its sole discretion. You shall not use a user name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or use a user name that is offensive, vulgar, obscene or unlawful.
3. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify 149 Technologies immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. 149 Technologies is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by 149 Technologies or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
4. You may not use anyone else's account at any time without the permission of the account holder, or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission.
6. You must not use the Service in any way that could (i) damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or another party; or (ii) interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service.
7. You must not attempt to use the Service by an automated device, auto-responder, crawler, or otherwise harvest or scrape any content from the Service.
8. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or other accounts through automated devices, hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Service.
Sharing of content with 149 Live Calendar
When using our Service, you can share calendars and events with other users, or add photos or attachments to an event. For all those calendars, events, birthdays and ToDos (collectively the "Content") the following rules apply:
1. You are solely liable for all calendars, events, birthdays, ToDos, as well as for any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, links and other content or materials that you create, share or display on or via the Service. You understand and agree that 149 Technologies cannot and will not be responsible for Content shared via the Service.
2. 149 Technologies does not claim any ownership rights in any of your Content but by using the Service, you grant 149 Technologies an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, and publicly display such Content for the purpose of providing to you the Service.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide to the Service. You further represent and warrant that (i) the use of your content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and / or other intellectual property rights; (ii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you share on or through the Service;
4. You may not share violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive Content via the Service.
149 Technologies Content
The Service contains content owned or licensed by 149 Technologies or its partners. Such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Service. 149 Technologies Content may not be reproduced, modified, derivative works created from, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcasted or circulated to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the material via a third party Web site or other networked computer environment) without the express prior written consent of 149 Technologies.
3rd Party Websites and Content
The Service may permit you to link to other Websites, services or resources on the Internet, for example by including hyperlinks in notes which are part of an event. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under 149 Technologies' control, and you acknowledge that 149 Technologies is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by 149 Technologies or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that 149 Technologies shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
1. 149 Technologies uses reasonable efforts to make the Service available as much as possible. However, 149 Technologies does not guarantee availability of the Service, shall not have any liability to you for any unavailability of the Service, and is under no obligation to provide you with maintenance, technical support or updates for the Service. We do not warrant that defects will be corrected or that the Service or content provided through the service is free of harmful components or viruses.
2. We reserve the right to suspend access to your account if your use of the Service disrupts, impedes or otherwise negatively impacts the operation of our Service or use of our Service by other users.
4. 149 Technologies shall have no responsibility for and does not guarantee integrity, completeness or availability of content residing on 149 Technologies' equipment. You acknowledge that you assume all risk relating to your content, including but not limited to risk of loss of content. You will take the necessary measures to regularly back up content you entered, uploaded and stored on the Service and appropriate to the level of risk prepare your own backup copies in order to allow reconstruction in case of loss of data.
Limitation of Liability
149 Technologies, its directors, employees, partners, service providers and / or suppliers liability for use of the Service is limited to intention and gross negligence or the absence of a guaranteed characteristic. We will be liable in cases of intention; in cases of gross negligence and the absence of a guaranteed characteristic, our liability will be restricted to the typical and foreseeable damage. Any further liability is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by German law.
149 Technologies reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with 149 Technologies in asserting any available defenses.
2. In case you have opened a 149 Live Calendar account, you can delete this account at any time. In order to do so, please use the respective feature of our app (iOS devices) or contact us via email to email@example.com. When your account is deleted, this includes all account data and calendar data. All connections to other calendar accounts are also deleted as well as all other data we might have stored.
3. Any removed content may still persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. In case you have shared calendars with other users and have not excluded them from your calendars before deleting your account, calendar data shared with other users will remain available to them.
You may contact 149 Technologies at the following address:
149 Technologies GmbH, Nievenheimer Str. 47, 40221 Duesseldorf, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org